Notar Dr. iur. Richard Koch-Sembdner LL.M. (Stanford)
married, 3 children.
- 1995 Baccalaureate (entrance for a university), Koblenz
- 1995-1997 training as a reserve officer of the NAVY
- 1997-2002 academic studies in Bayreuth, Berlin and Kiel
- 2002-2003 Doctorate – Professor Dr. Haimo Schack, LL.M. (Berkeley),
scholarship “FAZIT” DONATION (“Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung”)
- 2003-2005 Internship in Hamburg, Düsseldorf and New York
- 2005-2006 Master of Laws (LL.M.) Stanford University, USA,
Scholarship “Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes” (Academic Donation of the Geman people)
- 2006-2007 Attorney at Law Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in Köln
- 2007-2010 Candidate Notary, Chamber of Notaries, Koblenz
- since 2010 Notary Public, Koblenz
Lectures and professional publications, in particular Company and Inheritance Law as well as Contract arrangements.
Examiner for the first and second state examination as well as at the Examination Office for the notarial professional examination.